We don’t know about you, but we can’t wait to be poolside this weekend hanging out with friends and family for a much needed vacation. If you’re having people over or going to a party you may be looking for a few simple ideas that can add a little bit of pizazz to your party. Try out these DIY 4th of July Decor ideas and tell us how your project goes. We are all about pinterest wins, so hopefully this DIY is nearly fail-proof. Of course, all of these ideas we were able to find on a budget!
Supplies You’ll Need:
- Two small, metal pails – Target $1 section
- Mason Jar – Dollar Store
- Small sheet of Newspaper
- Wide burlap ribbon – Hobby Lobby
- Thin patriotic ribbon – Hobby Lobby
- Small American Flags – Dollar Store
- Faux Flowers – Hobby Lobby
- Red, white and blue confetti strips and 4th of July picks – Hobby Lobby
- Wrap burlap ribbon around center of mason jar and tape the ends together.
- Wrap patriotic ribbon on top and in the center of the burlap ribbon. Tie a bow with the patriotic ribbon in the front of the mason jar.
- Place one 4th of July pick in the center of mason jar and position the pick where it is equally spread open.
- Place flowers in mason jar around the pick.
- Place a small crinkled piece of newspaper at the bottom of the metal pail.
- Place small American flag in the center and use the newspaper to help the flag stand straight.
- Fill the metal pail with red, white, and blue confetti strips